First off, we want to ensure you that all members of our small staff at Escape Medina are in perfect health and have exhibited absolutely no signs of the virus, We will have a watchful eye and to immediately send any staff members home that exhibit ANY sign of illness. We also wanted to take a moment to make you aware of all of the extra precautions we are taking to make sure our facility is a safe place to visit:
- As of Friday May 29th, 2020, all games at our location will be available to be booked privately. Meaning 1 person from your group must book the needed spots. No other groups will be in the room with you, only your party.
- Before and after ALL GAMES, trained staff members are thoroughly disinfecting ALL surfaces, items, clues, locks, etc. inside the rooms, and we’re not just cleaning these rooms with Lysol and wipes, We have purchased a state of the art room sanitizing machine that will disinfect the room between every group !We are taking this VERY seriously for both your safety as well as the safety of our staff.
- Our staff has been instructed to keep a safe distance from customers at all times recommended by the CDC.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout our facility, and all guests are encouraged to use such before and after their games.
- As always, we will also continue to have our facility deep cleaned twice a week as we have done since opening.
- That being said, we also ask that anyone experiencing any signs of illness please refrain from visiting our venue until you have been symptom free for at least 30 days. If staff members observe any obvious signs of illness while you are visiting our facility, you may be asked to leave and return at a later time when you are symptom free.
We truly appreciate your continued trust and patronage throughout this ordeal. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing A fun and exciting escape from this difficult and uncertain time.